Over the next few months, you'll be getting to know the contributing authors to the new Galactic Exploration Collection, an exciting collaborative project from Crimson Pulse Media. First up is Elissa, whose story is currently under construction, so you'll have to check back to keep up on the details.
I thought for my first post, it’d be fun to share 10 quirky truths about myself. So here goes.
10. I have four kids, three are homeschooled, the fourth (who was adopted from Russia) goes to a school for children with Autism.
9. I have no professional training as a writer. I’ve never even taken a creative writing class.
8. Aside from writing, I also like photography, graphic design, illustrating, gardening, and scrapbooking.
7. I hate cooking. I’m pretty sure if I didn’t have a family, I would survive by eating cheese and trail mix. So healthy. I know.
6. I read at least 3 books at the same time. I’ll read just about anything, but I normally go for nonfiction or young adult literature.
5. I’ve been an active member of the same church for 30 years. My parents started taking me there when I was in grade school.
4. I don’t own a working television.
3. Someday I’d like to teach writing classes.
2. I think pudding is gross.
1. I met Brock Eastman when he was looking for bloggers to promote his first TQ4T book like 5 years ago. We’ve worked on several projects together. My oldest son and I even got to meet him in person twice - once in Ohio (where I live) and again in Colorado (where he lives). He’s kind of a goof ball!
Thanks for letting me take over! I can't wait to talk to you all again soon!
Leave a Reply.